If you notice a zone with a current temperature of 0, chances are that the SmartNode has lost communication with the zone sensor. Start with the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that a cable provided by 75F has been installed. Cables that do not match 75F specs will frequently drop connection.
- Check for splices in wire. Cables must not be spliced.
- Check your 3 pin connection at the SmartNode and at the sensor. Ensure the connector has fully clipped and is fully seated.
- Remove cap/face from wall sensor. Press the reset button and wait 5 minutes.
- Remove wall sensor and bring close to the SmartNode. Plug a new wire into both the SmartNode and the wall sensor. Wait 3 minutes and recheck. If the sensor is still not reading, the sensor has failed. If the sensor now reads properly, replace the cable.