| Saffron AI Chat (BETA)
We are integrating a chatbot into Facilisight that doesn't just converse, but can actually take actions and build widgets to help you analyze data based on your conversation. We have broken this out into 3 primary types of prompts that the AI picks up on. Below are examples of prompts in each category. But you are by no means limited to the prompts shown here. Saffron has access to the whole sites data set so feel free to elaborate on the prompts below and send us your feedback!
First, you can explore your site and the current conditions in it. Poke around and find out what you need to hone in on.
- What are the current CCU versions?
- Are my CCUs online?
- What's the weather in my building?
- How many floors/rooms/equips in the building?
Next, it's likely you'll want to either take action or ask broader questions. If you are looking to take some action. You can tell the AI to do things for you without having to navigate through Facilisight.
- Set desired heating and cooling temps for zones
- Generate building passcode
- Enable/disable all alerts for 1 day / 2 days / 1-week / end-of-day
- Subscribe to / unsubscribe from all alert notifications
Third, we expect you may want to visualize the data. Saffron can help you with some visualizations as well.
Prompts based on latest data:
- What are the latest zone current-temps?
- Show me the latest discharge-air temps
- Show me the latest IAQ / CO2 levels
- Which zones had current-temps greater than 75F?
- Which zone had CO2 levels greater than 500ppm?
Prompts based on historical data:
- What were the highest/lowest/avg zone current-temps today?
- You can phrase the above questions any way you like, as long as they are unambiguous
- Naming the AI: users can give the agent a name, and provide a name the user prefers to be called
- Text-to-speech: users can use the sound icon at the top of the chat window for speech synthesis
- Speech-to-text: users can user the mic button in the input text box for speech recognition
- Multi-lingual (auto-detecting speech language is currently not supported)
January 10th 2024
- Saffron now supports Summary-Tables and Heatmap Filters
- The AI recommends the best visualization for your requirement based on how other users have interacted with them in the past. The more these visualizations are used, the more likely they are to be recommended in the future.
- Some examples:
"Show me the occupancy"
The AI infers that the best visualization for this task is our built-in Heatmap Filter that generates occupancy details for each zone:
"Show me a VAV summary"
In this case, the AI infers that the best visualization is a Summary Table that has been created by our team for this exact purpose.
Whiteboard to Dashboard (preview)
- You can now upload your sketch onto the Chat UI and generate a dashboard from it
- We currently support Summary Tables and Dynamic Charts
- This is useful if you're not very familiar with our extensive dashboarding tools and just need a quick dashboard containing analytics for your building
December 13th 2023
- Users can now submit feedback on AI responses
- Provide more detailed feedback via the 'Got more feedback' option:
- Saffron AI is still in its early stages, and your feedback is critical as it allows us to fine-tune and tweak our algorithms so we can provide the most relevant and accurate responses for your queries
November 29th 2023
Answering Support Questions
- All 75F Support content is now available via AI Chat
- You can now ask general 75F support-related questions such as:
- "What is a DAB profile?"
- "What's the difference between DAB and VAV?"
- "Help! Why isn't my RTH pairing?"
- "What is the recommended CO2 threshold per ASHRAE Guidelines?"
- Saffron AI will cite all its sources, and include the most relevant articles it could find
For more information on the Facilisight AI chat bot please refer to Facilisight AI Chat Bot.