1. Log In.
2. Locate the zone using the left and right arrows at the top.
3. Move desired temperature slider and release once dialed in.
- The 75F User App gives you the ability to make temporary temperature changes, utilize Geo-Fencing, and control lighting.
- Making a desired temperature change in the User App will trigger a 'Temporary Hold'. The hold time by default is 2-hours. Once the 2-hours is over, the zone will return to it's original state unless another adjustment is made.
- Only one user may have access to a zone at a time.
- The app will not work if the account manager has not given you zone-access.
- The primary user on the account is in charge of managing users and designating access. See Managing Users in Facilisight for more.