If you happen to have a CCU that stops working in some way you can replace that CCU and transfer the settings to a new CCU. Every night at midnight a snapshot of your settings is taken and uploaded to the cloud. If you encounter an issue and need to replace your CCU, follow the steps below.
1. Check that your time zone is correct on the new CCU. If it is not, Click here to Set your time zone.
2. If the CCU is still functioning enough to navigate the menu screens start by backing up your settings to ensure a good backup image will be available. If the CCU is not working enough, no worries, your CCU backed up at midnight the last day it was still functioning
3. With the new CCU follow the get started screens to get connected to your WiFi network. Once you are connected choose the option Replace Existing CCU.
4. Type in the facility manager email and password when prompted.
5. Select the CCU that you are looking to replace. Next the last backup image will be loaded on to the new CCU bringing all of your configuration settings with it. This may take a few minutes.
DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN WHILE DOWNLOAD IN PROGRESS.