4 Minute Read
| Home Screen Indicators and Buttons
Home Screen Layout
- On the upper left corner of the screen you will find the signal bars for the 900 MHz mesh network. If signal bars are orange Smart Node is paired to Central Control Unit and communicates over a 900 MHz mesh network. If signal bars are grey and flashing Smart Node is in standalone mode.
- To the right of the signal bars you will find the Bluetooth indicator. If there is no Bluetooth indicator the Smart Node is not paired with a CCU.
- Below the signal bars and Bluetooth indicator is the home screen. On this screen, you can find specific information related to the type of Smart Node you’re working with. (Example: OAO, Smart Node, Smart VAV, etc.)
On the 75F logo to the right of the home screen, there are four buttons. UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT
| Input Screen
- From the home screen press the right button once to enter the menu options.
- The first menu item shows Inputs connected to the top of the Smart Node.
- Press the down button to scroll through the list of inputs on the menu. Inputs on the list will show a value only if the input is connected to the Smart Node. (Example: Room Temp, Humidity, Analog 1, Thermistor 1, etc.)
| Output Screen
- Pressing the right button again or twice from the home screen takes you to the outputs menu.
- On the outputs menu you will find items relevant to any component connected to the outputs at the bottom of the Smart Node.
- Press the down button to scroll through the list of outputs on the menu. The list will show an output voltage, value, or ON/OFF command going to the component from the Smart Node. (Example: Analog Output 1, Relay 1, etc.)
- In addition selected outputs can be overridden for testing or troubleshooting purposes. The output voltage can be varied to stroke-connected damper or valve actuators in addition to turning internal onboard relays ON/OFF.
| Performing Output Test
- Selected outputs can be tested using the following steps.
- From the outputs menu press the down button to select the desired output.
- Press the right button and note the default value of the output. Press the up and down buttons to change the range, voltage, or action of the output. (Example 0v -> 7v or ON/OFF for relay outputs)
- After testing the return value of the output to its default setting, press the left button and then the up button to return to the menu.
| Data Screen
- Press the right button again or three times from the home screen to navigate to the data screen.
- The information found on this screen is viewed only and may not be specific to your application.
| Smart Node Information Screen
- Press the right button again or four times from the home screen to navigate to the Smart Node Information Screen.
- The information found on this screen is viewed only and displays information about the Smart Node such as the Pairing Address of the Smart Node to CCU, Firmware Version, Bootloader Version, Build Date, and the Serial Number of the Smart Node.
- The use information found on this screen may be needed by the support team for troubleshooting purposes.
| Installer Options Screen
- Press the right button again or five times from the home screen to navigate to the Installer Options Screen.
- On the installer screen menu you will find items relevant to the pairing process of the Smart Node to CCU during installation.
- There are also other changeable menu items such as enabling BLE Debug, changing the screen orientation (for Example If the Smart Node is mounted with the antenna pointed downward), and Factory Reset which will restore the Smart Node to the default configuration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.