The 75F Central Control Unit (CCU) is the local interface and access point for the entire 75F System. With the help of cloud computing and wireless sensors, the CCU optimizes the efficiency of existing building equipment while keeping occupants comfortable, healthy, and productive.
- Failure to wire devices with the correct polarity when using a shared transformer may result in damage to any device powered by the shared transformer.
- Remove power before installing. Never connect or disconnect wiring with the power applied.
- Do not run the low voltage wiring in any conduit with line voltage.
- Install in accordance with all State and local codes.
- Intuitive interface
- Centralized control of zone temperatures
- Comprehensive scheduling control
- Communicates information to the cloud for remote access and control of system information and configuration
- Multiple levels of security
75F Central Control Unit
- Input Voltage: 24VAC
- Output Voltage: 5VDC
- Analog Inputs: 0-10VDC
- Operating Environment: 32 – 144F
- Dimensions: 8.25” x 5.5” x 1.5”
- Max Power Consumption: 19.5VA