4 Minute Read
In 75F® system we have various levels of profiles which control and monitor various levels of equipment and devices, we have system level profiles controlled by the CCU which is the master controller, and we have module level profiles which control the zone level equipment and devices.
In the heatmap page of the 75F® system we monitor the HVAC parameters for the different levels of profiles. The heat map gives a snap shot of the room conditions in a building in predefined color codes, as zones as below.
Floor Planner is a feature of 75F® system, which provides us the option to upload the floor plan for the building floor, and set up the zones in the floor plan so that the heatmap viewability is achieved.
Buildings are continuously transforming, the layout of a newly constructed building is not the same as another building. The shape of a lobby or a meeting room in one building is different from the other.
Lobby and meeting room shapes today, range from a semicircle to an octagon or any other complex shape which the tradition shapes cannot accommodate, not just lobbies and meeting rooms which are of a complex shape, the aisles of the buildings today, as well are of complex shapes and complex orientation, which makes it more difficult to the BMS providers to create the exact zoning for all those complex zones/rooms in a building.
In order to address this the multiple shapes support for zones in the Floorplan is introduced in the 75F® system.
This feature helps facility managers and support users to map zones in the floor of the building to an exact shape, however complex the shape of the zone or room may be, thus providing accurate viewability of the actual building zones on the heatmaps.
- Exact viewability of the device position and exact zone covered by the device
- Enhanced floor planning functionality
- More accurate, reflecting the actual zones mapped in the building layout
The following geometrical shapes are considered:
- Rectangle or Parallelogram
Note: The zones in a floor can be created or assigned from both Internal and Facilisight portal, floor planner can be accessed from both Internal and Facilisight portal.
| Accessing Floor Planner
To access floor planner from Facilisight portal
- Log into the Facilisight portal.
- Select the scope.
The Heatmap page is displayed.
- Click Settings.
The floor planner screen is displayed.
- Select the floor for which you need to create the zones in the floor plan.
- Click Upload Floor Plan to upload a floor plan for the floor, from a local drive.
Note: Only file types, .jpg, .png or .gif can be uploaded, and maximum file size that can be uploaded is 5MB
Once the floor plan is uploaded, the shapes available for the creating the zones is displayed and the zones created for the floor in the CCU is also displayed.
- Click on any shape you want to add to the floor plan.
- Drag and drop the zone from the zones list, for which you want the add the shape for into the floor plan.
The selected shape is created in the floor plan for the particular zone.
- Click and drag the shape to move it to a different position in the floor plan.
- Click and drag the existing nodes of the shapes to alter the shapes.
- Double click on any side of the shape to add additional nodes, click and hold a node and press delete, to delete a node in a shape.
- Click and drag additional nodes to different locations to reach the expected shape goals.
- Right click on any shape and click confirm to delete any shape.
Once the shape is deleted from the floor plan, the respective zone is made available for further actions.
- Click Update to save changes made.
- Click Reset to reset the floor plan and remove the changes created.
Once saved the same can be seen in the heatmap page of the Internal and the Facilisight Portal, with the color codes for the different levels of temperature that is predefined.
Note: Whether the floor zones are planned and set from the Internal Portal or Facilisight the changes made reflects in the heatmap of the other.