Vacation Schedule for is similar to zone schedule, but unlike a building schedule its just a schedule day or a date range schedule, it tells the system that the zone is on a vacation, and the zone HVAC needs that is required is not the same as in a zone schedule, and the system can operate in a setback or unoccupied mode where usually the desired temperatures are much relaxed than the zone schedule duration or setpoint mode.
Note: Building level vacations do not apply to the zones following zone schedule.
|Accessing Vacation Schedule for Zones
The zone level vacations can be accessed from two places.
Accessing from Zone Screen
From Facilisight home page
- Select the site in scope.
The heat map screen is displayed.
- Click Zones.
The zone screen is displayed.
- Select the Zone in scope.
The zone screen displays the zone details.
- Scroll to locate the Vacation schedule section.
Accessing from Heatmap Screen
From Heatmap screen.
- Click zone to access the visualization screen.
- Scroll to locate the Zone schedule section under the zone settings.
| Setting a Vacation Schedule
To set a new entry for Vacation Schedule
- Click Add Entry+ next to the vacation.
The Add Vacation Schedule window is displayed.
- Enter a name of the vacation.
- Select a date or a date range you wish to set the vacation for.
- Click Save to confirm and create the vacation schedule for the building.
Note: You can also edit an exiting zone vacation to new vacation, by simply clicking, modifying the date or date range.
Once a Zone Vacation is added for the zone screen or visualization screen, the same gets cascaded to the other and in the portals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.