| Site Analytics
The Site Analytics allows you to create dashboards with different types of predefined and custom visualizations for a particular site. You can use these dashboards to view energy consumption details across the site for a specific time period. You can create widgets (charts and graphs) for better understanding of the configured energy mappings of the buildings and to monitor the savings in energy consumption. You can observe system behavior using trend charts along with energy consumption on the various dashboards.
Note: The scope of the visualizations and dashboards is only the site selected from the facilisight.
You can get analytics and visualizations from dashboards to monitor energy usage and trends across buildings.
With dashboards, you can:
- Monitor energy and trends with add/copy/duplicate/delete dashboards functionalities.
- Configure and use predefined/custom widgets for monitoring energy.
- Customize visualization with various editable configurations.
- Move or copy visualizations between dashboards.
- Create hybrid dashboards with various kinds of visualizations.
- Share dashboards with others with the same role in the same organization.
- Download reports of various graphs.
- View all previously set configurations of any dashboard and visualizations.
- View different queries that is used by the system for retrieving data based on the setting.
- Switch between widget types.
For more information, click here.
| Predefined Visualizations
You can add the following predefined widgets for monitoring data:
- Trend Chart
- Terrain Chart
- Saving Scorecard
- Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Portfolio Energy Usage
- Site Comparison
- Average Demand
- Energy Usage Map
For more information, click Predefined Visualizations in Portfolio Analytics Manager
| Custom Visualizations
You can add the following custom widgets for monitoring data:
- Line Chart
- Area Chart
- Donut Chart
- Pie Chart
- Horizontal Bar Chart
- Vertical Bar Chart
- Line + Donut Chart
- Horizontal + Donut chart
- Vertical + Donut Chart
For more information, click Custom Visualizations in Portfolio Analytics Manager