Zone schedule is a combination of schedule durations and desired temperatures for a particular zone in the building. The Zone schedule is like child schedule to the Building schedule. On any particular day the zone schedule, which includes the schedule duration and desired temperatures, must always fall within limits that are set under the Building schedule. Once a zone schedule is set the zone would start following the zone schedule, and when a zone level control equipment like a damper and variable frequency drive would act based on the set zone schedule, thus reducing the load on the system level device (AHU/RTU) to considerable extent.
| Accessing Zone Schedule
From the CCU zones screen.
- Select the zone in scope.
The zone details is displayed.
- Click the edit icon access the zone schedules.
| Setting a Zone Schedule
To set a new entry for Zone Schedule
- Click Add Entry+
The Desired Temperature window is displayed.
- Use slider bar, select heating and cooling desired temperatures.
- Select a schedule duration for which you want to set the desired temperature for, using the swipe option provided.
- Select a day or days for which you wish to set the schedule for.
- Click Save to confirm and create the zone schedule.
Note: You can also edit an exiting zone schedule to new schedule, by simply clicking on the existing zone schedule, modifying the schedule timings, desired temperatures and saving it.
Once a schedule change is initiated from the CCU, the same get cascaded to portals.