The world's most intelligent thermostat HyperStat, with its eight onboard sensors to sense various parameters, is capable enough to sense and report the CO2, VOC and Particulate Matters (PM2.5 and PM10) values for a room its installed in.
With that it provides the customer with the ability to set threshold values for the CO2, VOC and Particulate Matters (PM2.5 and PM10).
And it provides the user the options to define what parameters amongst the CO2, VOC and Particulate Matters (PM2.5 and PM10), to be displayed in the home screen of the HyperStat.
Along with the above-mentioned features, it is also capable to Alert the customer, when the threshold values for the CO2, VOC and Particulate Matters (PM2.5 and PM10) are breached. The alert message is displayed for the breach in the home screen of the HyperStat.
| CO2 VOC and PM2.5 & 10 Threshold Setting
To set the threshold values for CO2, VOC and Particulate Matters (PM2.5 and PM10)
From home screen of the HyperStat
- Press the + & - buttons together to navigate to the other screens of the Hyperstat
The Inputs screen is displayed initially.
- Press the next button to navigate to the HVAC options screen.
- Press the down arrow to navigate to the options available under the screen.
- Navigate to CO2 Threshold option.
- Press the select option to access CO2 Threshold option.
- Press the up or down or use the touch slider to modify the CO2 Threshold Values. address.
- Press deselect to confirm selection.
- Follow the above-mentioned steps to modify the threshold values for the PM2.5 and VOC as below.
| Alert Generation for Threshold Breaches
Once the thresholds are defined for the parameters, the hyperstat would start tracking the values sensed and displayed under the inputs screen as below.
And generates Alerts for threshold breaches as below.
| Parameter Display Setting
You can define what parameters to be displayed in the home screen of the HyperStat.
To define the parameters to be displayed in the home screen of HyperStat.
From the home screen of the HyperStat.
- Navigate to Display Options screen next to the HVAC Options screen
- Press the down arrow button to access the options available
- Press the Select button to access a particular option in the list.
- Press the up arrow or the down arrow button to set the parameter ON or OFF for display.
- Press the Deselect button the confirm on the changes.
- Follow the above steps to set or not set the parameters for display on the home screen.
Note: At least two parameters should be set for display.
once the display parameters are set the same is displayed in the home screen of the HyperStat as below.