Generic Integration of 75F to a SCADA System.
We can determine if we can integrate to a SCADA System if the following parameters are met:
- Is the SCADA system using any of the communication protocols below:
- BACNet IP / MSTP
- MODBus TCPIP / RTU
- OPC UA
If any of the SCADA systems fall under these protocols, we can integrate with them with either Native protocols on the JACE, or by using specific drivers (MQTT, OPC UA).
Typical project process would look like:
- Integrating all 75F Devices to a JACE or 75F DP
- Configuring an export table on the JACE or 75F DP to expose all 75F Points via communication protocol.
- Using the SCADA System to integrate the JACE or 75F DP to the existing System.
- Allows integration of 75F to a SCADA System (if certain requirements are met).