Tuners are the features of 75F system that are a set of predefined parameters that modified or changed in order to customize and finely tune our system's functioning to cater to specific building types and specific customer needs.
These tuner variables play a vital role in controlling the algorithm steps and functioning of different profiles.
Tuners provides the users with the capability to fine tune the tuner parameters at 4 different levels.
You can set tuner values at system, zone, or module level on the CCU.
- Tap the Tuners menu.
All the tuners configured at system, zone, and module level are displayed. By default, the System option is selected.
- To edit a tuner, search for that tuner or expand the tuners list and tap – against the tuner to edit it. A popup window is displayed.
3. Tap the editable field by selecting - and select the value from the list. The default value is displayed
on top of the editable field.
- Orange indicates the access priority level, and you can edit only that field.
- If there is a tuner value that you want to clear and edit, tap Reset icon and click OK to clear that field.
- Tap OK.
- Similarly edit other tuners.
- Fill out the reason for changing the tuner values in the Reason for Tuner Change field and tap Save.
The Apply Tuners page is displayed to confirm the edited value. The callout indicates that the tuner value was blank before and is now set to 1.0.
- Tap Apply to apply the tuner values for the selected system.
A message that the changes are saved successfully is displayed.
Note: The tuner settings edited at CCU overrides the edits made at the internal or the Facilisight portal.