3 Minute Read
| Downloading and accessing the 75F Occupant App
You can access the download page for the 75F Occupant app in two ways.
You can either use the welcome email received below:
Or you can access your respective app store and search and locate the app as below (Occupant App 75F on Android, 75F Occupant App LS on Apple iOS):
- Click install to install the App and click open to access the App.
The App login Screen is displayed.
- Enter the email ID. and password to access the app.
As a first-time user,
- Click the Forgot Password option to create a password.
The one-time password (OTP) to set a new login password prompt screen is displayed.
- Locate the OTP received via email.
- Enter the received OTP in the fields provided.
The Set new password screen is displayed.
- Enter the new password and click Set.
The login screen is displayed
- Enter the email and the newly set password and click Sign In.
The assigned zones information screen is displayed.
| Accessing and Controlling the Zones
From the zones information screen,
- Click the zone to access the zone.
The zone information screen is displayed with the desired temperature slider, status, last update, and vacation information.
- Use the desired temperature slider to modify the desired temperatures to suit your preferred comfort condition.
The screen displays the message to override the existing priorities.
- Click yes to confirm the change.
The same applies for both heating and cooling desired temperatures as below:
The desired temperatures are modified as below.
| Setting Vacation for Zones
To set vacations for the zones.
- Click the add vacation icon.
The add vacation window is displayed.
- Enter the vacation name, and select a date or date range.
- Click Save to confirm the vacation.
The vacation gets created.
| Other Actions
From the 75F Occupant App, a few other actions can also be performed.
From the zones screen,
- Click the menu icon to access the other available options.
- Click the profile option to access and modify the profile details as shown below.
- Click the change password option to modify the password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.