The Duct Sensor V2.0, an Intelligent-Duct temperature and humidity Sensor (DTH), comprises high-precision sensors pre-calibrated from the factory.
Apart from a sleek and easy-to-install design and daisy-chaining capabilities, it also provides modular, extendable probe lengths to reach all depths of ducts.
- Temperature (typical +/-0.2C)
- Humidity (typical +/- 2% R.H.)
3 wire interfaces for power and communication
Mount easily on the Duct/VAV box
- Fire retardant Housing material
Supports daisy-chaining with different 75F sensor products such as DPS, and Wall sensors. Does support daisy-chaining of maximum same 4 Duct sensors as well.
Modular air intake tube for various air ducts.
Mount the Duct sensor into the Airflow duct as shown below.
The Duct Sensor uses a proprietary 1-wire protocol to communicate with a master device such as a SmartNode, Helio Node, and CM board. In principle, the Duct sensor can be daisy-chained with other sensors on the 1-wire bus to provide an extensible sensor network.
- Connect the power and communication wire, from the master device's 3-wire sensor port to the daisy chain inlet port, as shown above.
- Wire more sensors from the outlet port of the Duct sensor, as shown above, using the below wiring harness.
Set the daisy chain setting option to yes or no, if the duct sensor is a terminal device in the bus or not, using the switch shown in the image.
Set the device ID for the sensors, for multiple duct sensors in a bus, using the switch shown in the image.
For more information on daisy chaining capabilities refer to Daisy Chaining Capabilities of Sensors
Mount the DTH on a duct or VAV box using self-drilling screws.