The Wall Sensor adds a high-precision temperature and humidity sensor to the network, pre-calibrated from the factory.
- Install as per all state and local electrical codes.
- Do not mount the sensor head too close to the ceiling, this increases the stratification effect.
- Do not mount the sensor exposed to direct sunlight or any other heat source.
Mount the Wall Sensor on a wall by a single toggle bolt.
The sensor plugs into the standard 3wire sensor bus that 75F offers on its Nodes and Stats, using the wiring harness shown below.
- Connect the 3 Pin connector to the sensor as shown below
The Wall Sensor can be made a part of the Daisy Chain as Below.
Note: Combining it with other sensors in the bus, using the daisy chain adapter, and with 3 Pin to 3 Pin cable of lengths 18 inches, 20, 30, and 50 feet,
For more information on the Daisy Chaining capability refers to Daisy Chaining Capabilities of Sensors
| More Information
Remove the top cover of the Wall Senso to access additional capabilities.
- Press the button at position 1 to reset the sensor.
- Press the button at position 2 to set the Master device to pairing mode, without having to access the device installed at the plenum in the building (press the button somewhere between 4 to 8 seconds).