The hover is a type of view that can be configured for a built-up chiller plant in the CPM. This displays the information configured only when the user hovers over the equipment in the plant.
| Configuring Hover View
To configure equipment for the hover view.
- Click the equipment in the plant digital twin that is established.
- Check the box under the hover view, for the points you wish to visualize in a hover view.
Further, you can also add custom points and alerts for the view using the options, below.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window to locate the custom point section, check the boxes to add the existing custom points for the hover view.
- Click the " +" icon to access the custom point addition window to add more custom points, you wish to add to the hover view.
The custom points can be added using the same paradigm used for PAM, and custom widget creation.
- Query, search, select and add the required points for the view.
Unlike the master view, the hover view is capable enough to only accommodate points and custom points, and not any alerts or custom alerts.
Once all the points, and custom points, are added for the view.
- Click Save Config to confirm the hover view for the equipment.
- Repeat the above steps to configure the hover view for all the required equipment in the plant.
For other information on CPM nuances, validations, and restrictions, please refer to Central Plant Builder Nuances, Validations and Restrictions.