Once the central plant is established, the required views are configured, and the central plant is published in the internal portal, the same can be visualized in the Facilisight.
The published plant provides the trending data for the parameters configured for different views and the alert information configured for the devices.
| Accessing Central Plant
To access the central plant from the Facilisight,
- Log into the Facilisight
- Select the site for which the central plant is published.
- Click CPM
| Viewing Configurations
The CPM page displays the Central plant published.
It is the default view that is available for a Facilisight user, it displays as below.
- Hover over the devices to view the parameters configured for the hover view, as below.
- Click the devices to view the parameters configured for the click state view, as below.
The click-state view provides the user with a calendar, to select a date range for which the data need to display in the view.
- Click the Calendar icon.
The Calendar for the date selection, along with a few predefined quick-select date ranges displays.
when the date ranges or any quick select range is selected, the data for the duration, is displayed in the view, as below.
Above is a view displayed for a quick select range of the last 3 days.
| Master View Export
The CPM comes with a variety of export options. The user can export the central plant views to formats like JSON & TRIO.
To access the master view exports,
- Click Export.
The master view export window displays
- Download the master view in JSON format as below.
The downloaded JSON file will be as below.
- Download the master view in TRIO format as below.
The downloaded TRIO file will be as below.
| Master View Share
CPM also allows the user to share the central plant views as links that can be visualized in a browser, and as I-frame links that can be embedded (borrowed from another platform) in external applications.
To access the master view share,
- Click Share as a webpage.
The Central plant master view share window displays.
The shareable webpage can be toggled on using the toggle button. Once toggled on, it provides the user to generate a new link or preview a web view of the plant.
- Click Preview Webpage to preview the web view of the plant, as below.
- Click "Click to copy" to copy the links for browser use and Iframe links for external application usage.
- Click Generate New Link for new links for browser use and Iframe links for external application usage.
| Click View Export
The CPM can also export Click views into PDF, PNG & XLSX formats that can be used for various purposes.
To access click state view export,
- Click Export from the click state view window.
The Click state view export window displays.
- Download the click state view in PDF format as below.
The downloaded PDF file will be as below.
- Download the click state view in PNG format as below.
The downloaded PNG file will be as below.
- Download the click state view in XLSX format as below.