4 Minute Read
In the 75F ecosystem, we have multiple profile types that control and monitor various levels of equipment and devices. The system-level profiles, which are controlled by the CCU, act as the master controller. The module-level profiles serve to control the zone-level equipment and devices.
On the 'Heatmap' page, we monitor the HVAC parameters for the different levels of profiles. The heat map gives a snapshot of the room conditions by zone in a building in predefined color codes as shown below:
| Floor Planner
'Floor Planner' is a feature within the system that provides the option to upload the floor plans for the buildings and plan the zones to display in the Heatmap.
Buildings are incredibly unique in their characteristics, to the point where no two building floor plans can be approached in the same manner to generate the zones.
A typical lobby and meeting room shape can range from a semicircle to an octagon, or any other number of unique shapes that lay in between.
However, this variance is far from being limited to just lobbies and meeting rooms.
The aisles of buildings today are so complex in both shape and orientation, which makes it all the more difficult for BMS providers to create the exact zoning needed for all those configurations within a building.
To address this and create the most effective zoning possible, we provide varied shapes support within the Floorplan system. This helps 'Facility managers and 'support users map zones on the floor of a building to an exact shape however complex the shape of the zone.
- Exact viewability of the device position and exact zone covered by the device
- Enhanced floor planning functionality
- More accurate, reflecting the actual zones mapped in the building layout
The following geometrical shapes are considered:
- Rectangle or Parallelogram
Note: The zones in a floor can be created or assigned from both the Internal and Facilisight portals, floor planner can be accessed from both the Internal and Facilisight portals.
| Accessing Floor Planner
To access the floor planner from the Facilisight portal
- Log into the Facilisight portal.
- Select the scope.
The Heatmap page is displayed.
- Click Settings.
The floor planner screen is displayed.
- Select the floor for which you need to create the zones in the floor plan.
- Click Upload Floor Plan to upload a floor plan for the floor, from a local drive.
Note: Only file types, .jpg, .png, or .gif can be uploaded, and the maximum file size that can be uploaded is 5MB
Once the floor plan is uploaded, the shapes available for creating the zones are displayed and the zones created for the floor in the CCU are also displayed.
- Click on any shape you want to add to the floor plan.
- Drag and drop the zone from the zones list, for which you want the add the shape to the floor plan.
The selected shape is created in the floor plan for the particular zone.
- Click and drag the shape to move it to a different position in the floor plan.
- Click and drag the existing nodes of the shapes to alter the shapes.
- Click and drag the arrow to resize the shape, as below
- Double-click any side in a shape to add additional nodes, click and hold a node, and press delete, to delete a node in a shape.
- Click and drag additional nodes to different locations to reach the expected shape goals.
- Right-click on any shape and click confirm to delete any shape.
Once the shape is deleted from the floor plan, the respective zone is made available for further action.
- Click Update to save changes made.
- Click Reset to reset the floor plan and remove the changes created.
Once saved the same can be seen on the heatmap page of the Internal and the Facilisight Portal, with the color codes for the different levels of temperature that is predefined.
Note: Whether the floor zones are planned and set from the Internal Portal or Facilisight the changes made reflect in the heatmap of the other.