A Zone schedule is a combination of schedule durations and desired user limits for a particular zone in the building. On any particular day, a zone schedule, which includes the schedule duration and desired user limits, must always fall within limits that are set under the building occupancy. Once a zone schedule is set, the zone would start following the zone schedule- including zone level control equipment such as dampers and variable frequency drives- thus effectively reducing the load on the system level device (AHU/RTU) to a considerable extent.
| Accessing a Zone Schedule
From the Internal Portal,
- Access the Zones to which you would like to add the zone schedule.
- Click the Zone to access the widgets screen.
- Select the zone tab from the schedule screen to access the zone schedule.
- The Zone Schedule is displayed.
| Editing a Zone Schedule
- Click Edit Schedule to edit the occupancy of the schedule.
The Edit screen is displayed.
Note: The scheduler interactivity is similar to named schedule and follows the same actions to add, edit or delete occupied or unoccupied slots. For more information on Named Schedule, refer to Creating, Applying and Editing Named Schedules.
- Use the start time and end time drop downs to select the duration of the schedule. (Default values are 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m respectively)
- Use the calendar icon in the applies to field to select a date.
- Select the minimum cooling user limit and minimum heating user limit. (default heating values are 67F and 72F and cooling values are 72F and 77F respectively)
- Select the maximum heating user limit and maximum cooling user limit from the dropdown.
- Select the heating deadband and cooling deadband for the schedule from the dropdown. (default values are 2F and 2F respectively)
- Use the Toggle button for the schedule to follow the building's user limits and deadbands if required.
- Click Save to confirm.
The Zone schedule is added and the same will be applied to the zone of the building.
For more information on Zone schedule validations refer to Scheduler Validations.