Building schedules act as time limits and are acting as constraints in temperature settings by impeding zone-level operations by posing validations when there are new schedules being applied with deadbands, setbacks & desired temperatures on the zone level.
To curb this, Building Occupancy is introduced which provides the occupied time and unoccupied time for a building at a zone level. This helps the Facility Managers to set zone level limits for specific zones without having to worry about validations and limits across the system, mostly on the master controller level.
Note: If the user is moving to the latest Renatus V2 scheduler, then the building schedule that was available for the existing site would be copied and created as a Temporary Building Named schedule in the new version. This is effectively a named schedule that would have all the user limits, deadbands, setback copied from the building tuners and made available with the above created temporary building named schedule.
| Accessing the Building Occupancy
- Log in to Internal Portal
- The Heatmap page is displayed.
- Select the Building Occupancy from the dropdown.
- The Building Occupancy is displayed.
| Editing & Deleting an Occupancy
The building occupancy displays occupied and unoccupied legends which are indicative of the building occupancy.
- Click the Edit Occupancy option to edit the occupancy time slot.
- Hovering over the time slot displays the occupancy state (occupied or unoccupied) and time of the building.
- The occupancy component displays an interval of 15 minutes for every time slot which is indicative of the occupancy component when the user drags the cursor to select a time slot.
- The user can hover on the left or right edge of an occupied time slot and select the cursor to increase or decrease the time slots.
- Left-click and then Right-click on an occupied time slot to display the delete option of a specific occupied time slot.
- Click on Delete to delete the occupied time slot.
- The success message is displayed.
- Multiple time slots ranging across multiple days can be created by holding the Shift+ Left Click button and dragging the cursor across the occupancy table.
- Multiple time slots ranging across multiple days can be deleted by holding the Ctrl+ Left Click button and clicking the Right Click button.
- Click Delete to confirm and delete the occupancy for multiple time slots across multiple days.
| For CCU & Portals
The building occupancy in CCU follows all the interactivity conditions as above.
- Select the Building Occupancy from the Building Tab
- Click the Add button to add Building Occupancy
Add the desired Start Time and End Time from the dropdown and the day/days of the week.
- Click Add to Add the Building Occupancy.
Note: The rest of the interactivity validations remain the same for the building occupancy across portals.