Using a 75F Edge 10, an Air Cooled Plant can be controlled in the form of a simple configurable controller. The Edge 10 will come pre-programmed for a true plug-and-play experience and without the need to self-program or accessing the wire sheets on the Edge 10. We will also provide parameters for system tuning on the CCU so direct access to the Edge 10 is not required. All points will be viewed and configurable on the CCU and through Facilisight.
- This solution does not require an internet connection to the Edge 10, only to the CCU.
- The chiller plant may have control for up to 2 Air Cooled Chillers.
- Sequence will control chillers on lead/lag sequences.
- This solution does not include pump control, but does provide an output to start a pump system. There will be a 1 minute time delay after pumps are commanded on for the flow switch to be proven before the chillers will be enabled.
- For Pump Control, see the following Application Note:
System Points List:
- Outdoor Air Temperature
- Supply (Leaving) Water Temperature
- Return (Entering) Water Temperature
- Chiller Alarm
- Loop Flow Switch
- Chiller 1 Enable
- Chiller 2 Enable
- System Enable Output
- Supply (Leaving) Water Temperature Setpoint
- Outdoor Air Temperature for System Enable
- Chiller Rotational Sequence (Rotate manually or automatically based on runtime)
- Manual Chiller Rotation
- Runtime Hours for Chiller Rotation
- PID Loop Tuning for Mixing Valve
- Minimum Output
- Maximum Output
- Ramp Time (Minutes)
- Chiller System Override