2 Minute Read
Based on the year a CCU tablet was manufactured and delivered, it was built on a different kernel version.
And based on the kernel version the CCU tablet was built on each tablet was supported with a different set of features.
Since 75F has been supporting customer with their Intelligent BMS for years. For customers supported with the 10" Iproda CCU Tablet there were different customers using a CCU tablet built on different Kernel versions. It was extremely important to keep the customers and the support folks, or at least the support folks, on the features supported on the tablets build on different Kernel versions.
| Features Based on Kernel Version
Below are tables that lists the features specific to a Kernel version on which the CCU Tablet is built.
|Kernel Ver||Pre-Installed 75F App by Irpoda||Compatible Adaptor USB2.0 to RJ45||SE Linux Mode||MTK log folder||MAC id Changing while reboot||
|USB to RS485|
|V2 Ver.||Renatus||Cable Matters||TP LinkUS2.0||BAFWO||Wifi||Ethernet|
|Yes||No||Yes||no||yes||Permissive||Yes||Need to Be Verified||No||No|
| Important Aspects to be Considered
- Kernel 20210519 can be updated to 20210623 Kernel which is Permissive Mode
- Delete all the MTK folders prior to Commissioning
- Delete all pre-installed 75F app's (V2 and Renatus) and HomePage app. Re-Install with Current version of Renatus app and 75F Homepage
- All 75F apps should be in system/priv-app path only.
- Kernel 20190419 when installed with current Renatus version app. Team needs to check USB to RS485 functions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.