Using a 75F Edge 10, an application with three pumps can be controlled in the form of a simple configurable controller. The Edge 10 will come pre-programmed for a true plug-and-play experience and without the need to self-program or accessing the wire sheets on the Edge 10. We will also provide parameters for system tuning on the CCU so direct access to the Edge 10 is not required. All points will be viewed and configurable on the CCU and through Facilisight.
- This solution does not require an internet connection to the Edge 10, only to the CCU.
- This system will enable up to three pumps, but only have one pump speed output.
- One bypass valve and loop differential pressure may be controlled if needed.
- Sequence will control pumps for lead/lag/standby.
- Pump Status monitored by analog CTs.
- System Enabled on UI1 with a 24v signal
System Points List:
- Pump 1, 2, 3 Status
- Loop Differential Pressure
- System Enable
- Pump 1, 2, 3 Enable
- Pump Speed
- Bypass Valve Position Command
- Loop Differential Pressure Setpoint
- Pump Rotational Sequence (Rotate manually or automatically based on runtime)
- Manual Pump Rotation
- Runtime Hour Setpoint for Pump Rotation
- Max Pump Load
- PID Loop Tuning for Mixing Valve and Loop Differential Pressure
- Minimum Output
- Maximum Output
- Ramp Time (Minutes)
- Pump Speed Output Signal Scale/Offset Configuration