Using a 75F Edge 10, a condenser loop serving WSHPs can be controlled in the form of a simple configurable controller. The Edge 10 will come pre-programmed for a true plug-and-play experience and without the need to self-program or accessing the wire sheets on the Edge 10. We will also provide parameters for system tuning on the CCU so direct access to the Edge 10 is not required. All points will be viewed and configurable on the CCU and through Facilisight.
- This solution does not require an internet connection to the Edge 10, only to the CCU.
- The system will control the following:
- One Boiler or Boiler System Enable
- One Spray Pump Enable
- One CT Fan Enable
- One Bypass Valve Output
- One CT Fan VFD
- NOTE: If Cooling Tower has Low/High Fan Speed and not VFD, use a staging board (detail below) from the CT Fan VFD Speed Output.
System Points List:
- Loop Flow Switch
- Outdoor Air Temperature
- Supply Water Temp
- Return Water Temp
- Boiler Alarm
- Bypass Valve Cmd
- CT Fan Speed
- Supply Water Temp Setpoint (Cooling Mode)
- Supply Water Temp Setpoint (Heating Mode)
- PID Loop Tuning for Bypass Valve Position and CT Fan Speed
- Minimum Output
- Maximum Output
- Ramp Time (Minutes)
- Outdoor Air Temp Heating and Cooling Lockout