Using a 75F Edge 10, a hot water mixing valve can be controlled in the form of a simple configurable controller. The Edge 10 will come pre-programmed for a true plug-and-play experience and without the need to self-program or accessing the wire sheets on the Edge 10. We will also provide parameters for system tuning on the CCU so direct access to the Edge 10 is not required. All points will be viewed and configurable on the CCU and through Facilisight.
- This solution does not require an internet connection to the Edge 10, only to the CCU.
- The system will control the following:
- One Hot Water Mixing Valve
- If the mixing valve actuator is floating point modulation, use a Analog to Floating Point board (ACI AFP)
- The system will enable based on the external system input OR outdoor air temp.
System Points List:
- External System Enable
- Outdoor Air Temperature
- Entering Water Temp
- Leaving Water Temp
- Valve Position Feedback
- Valve Position Command
- Leaving Water Temp Setpoint
- PID Loop Tuning for Mixing Valve
- Minimum Output
- Maximum Output
- Ramp Time (Minutes)
- Outdoor Air Temp Enable
- Outdoor Air Temp Heating Lockout
- System Enable Override